Talk to us about your next project
One every few weeks, two members of our team are randomly nominated to delve deep into a digital topic of interest and present their findings. Appmosphere was an exciting activity where the team could their interests, and talk about how they’d like to offer these topics as potential solutions for our clients either now, or at some stage in the future.
Gamification: Using the idea of games (and game psychology) to breathe new life into user actions.
User On-Boarding: Focusing on ‘first time users’ and making sure they have a great initial experience with an app.
Test-Driven Development and Test Automation: Planning and creating tests prior to developing features, and automating the testing process so that it is efficient and easy to repeat.
Speech Recognition: Ways of interfacing with applications using your voice instead of your hands.
Augmented Reality: The technology, methods, and applications for presenting images and text on top of reality (basically what you can see through your eyes or a camera lens)
1. Gamification increases user engagement by creating a fun and interactive eLearning process, allowing users to feel as though they are an integral part of a solution’s overall purpose.
2. User On-Boarding not only gains a successful user’s first impression on your digital solution; but also increases the likelihood of successful adoption and gains positive word of mouth when it is unique or entertaining.
3. Test Automation allows for increased credibility and transparency when it comes to proving quality in solutions.
4. Speech Recognition first came about in the 1950’s, and has now has evolved into software that learns as it works - allowing for greater effiency and an improved user experience.
5. Augmented Reality is becoming increasingly popular for the future of smartphones and tablets, allowing a greater opportunity for businesses to innovate in an array of different markets.
Season 1 of Appmosphere has been a huge success at Sush, with a wide range of topics being covered. There have been many ‘oooh’ and ‘aaah’ moments, as well as a lot of laughs along the way. Now, with Season 2 approaching, we are excited to see what is to come!
Level 10, Generator
11 Britomart Place, Auckland CBD,
Level 2, BizDojo
115 Tory Street,
Tower 2 Darling Park,
201 Sussex Street,
Sydney NSW 2000,